Thursday, March 4, 2010

book post

Business @ the speed of thought
Bill Gates
pg 24-47

Well since my last post Bill has been giving me a tour of a normal work day for an employee. My name is Sharon. I do not like that name and it is kinda a stalker name. So he takes me through a tour of the work place and he hires me. I then get a run down of my daily duties and jobs and how they are easier with computers to do it all. I have to get business files and instead of walking up and down flights of stairs, I get to email people and get them in a second. It is pretty much a borning day and I did not get fired. As you can tell this book is not for children to read. I think this book should be outlawed for lack of interesting facts in it. It might have been "the bee's knees" 10 years ago, but now it is out dated and borning.

1 comment:

  1. Are you quoting from the book or paraphrasing? Be careful with this as it may be confusing for your audience. Keep adding more details and analysis.

    ReplyDelete