Business at the speed of thought
By Bill Gates
pg 49- 95
Today on my blog I am going to talk about my book and the big picture it provides. Bill Gates book is a great read for people that have a lot of time and have a long attention span. This is only for small business owners and it would not provide much help for large business owners. This is a passage from the book. " a similar application of information technology enables Mark's and Spencer's to work closely with its more than 300 clothing manufacturers." As you can clearly see the world will benefit from this book when we all gain the courage and attention span to read it. I also want to inform everyone that if you search pictures of Bill Gates daughter, you will find one single picture of a girl in a black shirt and this is clearly not his daughter. So I just wanted to inform ever one of this. I would like to continue to tell you about what a great book this is. If i could somehow find a way to melt it and drink it i would because then I would be smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment