
The first thing that you need to know about each phone is the network each has. Droid has Verizon, and IPhone has At&t. Both have good 3g service. So as far as networks go they are ruffly the same and it doesn't matter what network you get. As far as shape and structure go each phone has a very different style. The IPhone is a single slab of machinery. It is all touch and almost no buttons. The whole phone can be used as a screen. It has no keypad but you do get to one on the screen when you need to type something. It has a lot of memory and 5 hours of talk time with one charge. The droid is a sliding keyboard phone with a full touch screen and a keyboard under it. It has a very powerful and fast processor, but lacks the memory that the other phone has.
The next thing is the features on each and mostly the apps for each. As we know there is an IPhone app for everything( there are over 100,000) and the Droid has the Android market.(10,000 apps) The Droid is fully google capable and uses it to the full extent of its capability. The IPhone has ITunes and that is a great thing for most people because many have an IPod.
So both are good and both are very expensive and unless you have $300 to drop on one of these you can forget everything I just said.
I wouldn't want either of these. I don't have $300, so I can't afford one anyway. Plus I'd be afraid that it'd break, and I'd have just lost $300.
ReplyDeleteWell...I think U.S. Cellular beats both of these networks as far as coverage is concerned, so you could just get a Blackberry for way less money. I would want the Droid, though, if I had to choose one. I already have an iPod so I don't need the iTunes that the iPhone gives. Besides, Google rocks!!!!
ReplyDelete