Monday, February 1, 2010
OMG I figured out how to put a title
So I tried to go the weekend without my phone, and it was pretty easy because I sick most of the weekend. I do think it would have been more difficult if i could have actually talked to people. So now I would like to tell you about some of the amazing things phones can do. As most people know, phones can go on the internet and download music and games. Now phones can get GPS and with smart phones you can buy things for it like a recipe book, if your hungry, a map of a city, a spanish dictonary, that speaks the lanuage for you. So now we are getting to the point where you can do almost anything with the use of a cellphone. After much research, I found that you can also transform in to mini fighting robots. Im kidding, but they can hold video chats with people, which is very cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I want to know if you get to turn into a mini fighting robot or if your phone does? This is a very interesting concept that should be the plot for the next Transformers movie.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I agree with Paige, there should be a cell phone Transformer.
ReplyDeleteI would like to see what happens if you go without your cell phone sometime during a school week. I think that would give you a more interesting post. I also heard that Oprah or some other show had a family go a whole month without using any technology. You might want to research that and give your reaction as your next post.
ReplyDeleteSo you want Aly to be Amish? Interesting...
ReplyDelete