

Today I have decided to make my blog a funny-er one than usual. I'm tired and do not really want to go through the stress of looking up new facts about phones. So I have put some pictures on here that show some funny phones. The first one is of a very tall man with a phone taped to his back. I do not know why he has it taped to his back. As you can clearly see from the photo, the phone is old and needs to be plugged in to the wall to work. This man is not very smart, don't be like him. The next picture I would like you to direct your attention to is the one of the cart. This is one of the "Mobile" phone options in India right now. If you need to make a phone call, you simply go up to a cart that moves through the crowds and put money in. It is like a land line that moves. I think America can learn from this. If you want to start a company that does this, move to a developing nation, I like the idea but in the US, everyone has phones already. The last picture is the one of the ear. As you can tell from the shape the ear is in, DO NOT DO THIS. Your ear will be grossly stretched out . While this man might think it is cool to carry his phone around in his ear, most normal people would be turned off by this. This guy needs to be mentally evaluated. In conclusion;carts with phones, cool but out dated, phones on you back, stupid idea, phone in the ear, even more stupid than the phone on the back idea.
Hahaha. Stupid people putting crap in their ears.
ReplyDeleteWow. The guy with the phone in his ear is challenged. I wonder what made him wake up in the morning wanting to store his phone in his ear. Anyway, he's crazy!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above comments. Owww! It hurts for me just to wear regular earrings, let alone a freaking cell phone!
ReplyDelete