Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I believe that if we didn't have cell phones we would probably fal apart as a socity. With cell phones gone from the earth we would have to talk to people and it would probably kill us and make us cry. I think we need to try to go a week without phones and see how much we fall apart.

3 comments:

  1. It would be interesting if you could try to go a week without your cell phone. Then you could post a reflection of your experience. "A Week without a phone."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I was gonna say what she said. You should try going without your phone for a while and write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I was watching Oprah the other day and she took a whole family and made them get rid of all their technology for a week. I didn't get to finish watching but I think it brought them closer together as a family. I don't think we would fall apart if we had to give up cell phones, but it might take awhile to get used to. By the way, don't you talk to people on your cell phone anyway, or do you just text?

    ReplyDelete